If you intend to return the goods in accordance with the terms and conditions, you must complete and send Fannin Limited (“us” or “we”) the cancellation form in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale of products. We will contact you to confirm that the goods are in a suitable condition prior to return to Fannin and the most cost-effective manner of returning of the goods.
We will accept returns of damaged goods if a valid reason is provided to us in accordance with the terms and conditions.
We will also seek the following information:
- The Customer Order Number generated at the time of order.
- The Product Code Number and Quantity of the goods to be returned.
- The name and address of the customer who wishes to return the goods.
- Reason for the return of the goods:
- If the return is due to damaged goods, Fannin will accept responsibility for cost of return and will arrange same.
- If the return is because the customer changed their mind/no longer requires the product, responsibility will be on the customer to arrange return of the item by post unless otherwise agreed by Fannin.
- Returns will not be accepted unless they have an accompanying Return Authorisation Reference Number available by contacting our customer service department at 01 2907000 or email@example.com.
- Returns will not be accepted on All Bathroom Aid products. This is clearly labelled on all product pages.
- In the event of unexpected returns arriving at Fannin Aerodrome, the Customer will be contacted to establish the reason for the return and obtain all related order details required to raise the necessary Returns Authorisation (RA) and/or Stock Adjustments. The Customer will also be advised that product returns must be notified to Fannin in advance.
Valid Reasons for Return of Products includes:
- Product is faulty
- Wrong size or wrong product shipped
- Customer changed their mind after product purchased (within 14 calendar day cooling off period)
- Product didn’t match the website description
- The customer ordered the wrong product
- Excessive amount received
- Product/ package damaged in transit
- Missing or broken parts